Home > 게시판

올 스토리 & 이벤트 All Stories & Events

제목:    프랑스 바텔호텔학교-님캠퍼스 입학허가서 받은 날~!

페이지 정보

바텔코리아 작성일18-03-09 조회 9,870 댓글 0

본문

지난 겨울 12학년 1학기 마치고 급작스럽게 준비했던 프랑스 바텔 호텔 학교, 실제 수속은 2개월 이상 거의 3개월이 걸렸다고 봐야 할 것 같습니다. 일단, 지원 후에 인터뷰 날짜 잡는 것도 생각보다 꽤 오래 걸렸네요. 막상 인터뷰 자체는 그닥 어려울게 없었는데, 인터뷰 날 될 때 까지, 많이 신경 쓰이긴 했습니다

인터뷰에서 물어 봤던 질문과 저의 답변입니다
1. Have you ever travelled through other country?

Yes, I've travelled to Japan, Singapore, UK and several more countries with my family.
        But not recently. Those were in my middle school period

2. Which country do you like most? And why?
   I liked Japan most. Because they kept their old period through the construction very well and it's well mixed with 
       modern construction skill and design. I think they are managing their culture as tourism goods very well.

3. Why do you want to come to hospitality industry?

I like to meet people and I like to talk to them about changing culture and the people. I guess hospitality industry is 
       attractive in that we can make a lot of benefit through we not actually producing some good. It's only about the 
       venue and the people and one more thing with food. But very much productive business. I guess creative mind is 
       ve ry much important in hospitality industry. So, I want to exert my ability in this business. I am curious how high I
       could be reached in career with hospitality.

4. What's your future plan?

I want to be sales marketing manager who is dealing with global product. Working with hospitality, I want to 
       dedicate myself to develop my hotels' event program worldwide. 

5. What are you going to do in this summer before you come to France?

I want to meet all of my friend before I go to France because I feel like I won't come back to Korea for a while and
       want to study finance and statistics for the basic level as my father always tells me that those are important 
       whatever I do. 

인터뷰 끝나고 2주 정도 기다리니, 입학허가서를 보내 주더군요. 저는 님이랑 보르도랑 고민하다가 나중에 석사 까지 같은 교수님 밑에서 하려고 바텔 님으로 결정했습니다. 2학년 때는 마르코폴로 프로그램도 신청해 보려고 하네요. 저에게 기회가 꼭 주어지기를 기하는 마음으로, 내일 학비 송금하러 갑니다

프랑스 호텔학교 관심있는 분들, 모두들 용기내시고, 불어 공부도 열심히 해서 가시기를 바라겠습니다. 모두들 화이팅이요~!!!

d929f70241482e29a84e52f30c1f775f_1520583240_4983.png

[프랑스 바텔 입학허가서 : 자료 출처 www.vatelkorea.com]

프랑스/스위스 바텔 호텔학교 
무료 상담 지원센터 
T. 02) 537-7871    
개인상담 전화/카톡 : 010-9262-6717

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.